Welcome to COSMOS!
The following information is a guide with information of what to expect after admission decisions are sent out. Please keep in mind the following:
Steps in order to attend COSMOS at UCSC:
- You must login to the student application portal and accept your admission offer: https:///cosmos-ucop.ucdavis.edu/app/main/
- The Parent/Guardian #1 from your application will also receive a notification. Parents must login to their own portal, fill out the required fields, and provide payment for the deposit and tuition.
- Students must respond to the “COSMOS Confirmation of Participation Survey” no later than April 12th, 2023. The survey document can be accessed in the student application portal and acceptance email. Students can also email firstname.lastname@example.org if there are difficulties with accessing the survey.
- You must send official transcripts directly to UCSC COSMOS. Official transcripts will be accepted via e-mail, but must be sent by a school official from their school e-mail address to our email address: email@example.com
- **details on this step still to be determined for 2023** Please check your email and spam folder for your 2023 waiver packet from Docusign. Read and sign the waiver packet by May 6th, 2023 at 5:00 PM (PDT). For questions about this process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
**details on this step still to be determined for 2023**
- You will received an email from Docusign with your waiver packet.
- You can also email email@example.com for a blank copy of the waiver packet.
- Read and review the waiver packet early and thoroughly before signing.
- Student and at least one parent/guardian must sign.
- Share your questions, comments, or concerns with our COSMOS office before the deadline to give us enough time to assist.
- Waivers must be signed on Docusign by the May 6th, 2023 deadline.
- Acceptance into COSMOS will be revoked if students fail to sign the waiver packet by the deadline and their position in COSMOS will be given to a student on the waitlist, no exceptions.
For additional information on payments, please reference the Fees and Tuition page through our Statewide office.
- The initial 1/3rd of tuition is due with your acceptance and must be submitted by April 12th, 2023 by 5:00 PM (PDT). **In the case of full FA, a $200 deposit must be made by April 12th, 2023 but will be refunded upon successful student completion of the program**
- The remaining 2/3rds of tuition payment is due by April 21st, 2023 at 5:00 PM (PDT).
- The link for Deposit & Tuition payments can be found in the Parent Portal for applicants with an offer.
- Admission into the program is not complete until our campus received the signed Waiver Packets which can be found in an email from Docusign or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All tuition payments are non-refundable (special considerations for cases with documented catastrophic events) ∙ Parent/guardian should contact Statewide in this case, which will be reviewed for a possible refund No refund will be given in the event of dismissal or voluntary departure from the program at any time If the program must be cancelled or switched to remote instruction, the campus and Statewide will determine if a refund (of any amount) will be given (COSMOS will not profit from such program disruptions) In the case of full FA, the $200 deposit will be returned to the payee upon successful completion of the program
- Awarded amount will appear in the student portal under the Acceptance status and in the parent portal under the tuition.
- Students must accept amount in order to receive the assistance offered.
- March 31st, 2023 (5PM PDT) Student Acceptance Notifications
- April 12th, 2023 (5PM PDT) Student Acceptance Deadline (1/3 tuition due)
- Sunday, July 9th, 2023 COSMOS Opening Day
- Saturday, August 5th, 2023 COSMOS Closing Day